Birthdays and Holiday Greetings

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
This thread is for collecting various greetings such as the "Happy Birthdays!", "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Years" so that there wouldn't be lots of off-topic threads.

Oh, you mean we have to wait until the official New Year? The way I see it, the earth's present position with respect to the sun seems just as good a place to forget auld acquaintance and throw a party as any.

Hmmm...how about Happy Fiscal New Year?

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
I've made this a sticky thread, so we can add to it for the occasion. Thanks chrono, this works better than having multiple threads for the same purpose!

...and so wednesday was my dog Harvey's 1st birthday. Happy Birthday Harvey! :smile:

Jean

Colossal Squid
Supporter
tonmo said:
I've made this a sticky thread, so we can add to it for the occasion. Thanks chrono, this works better than having multiple threads for the same purpose!

...and so wednesday was my dog Harvey's 1st birthday. Happy Birthday Harvey! :smile:
It was Seamus's Birthday last Saturday :lol:

J

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
cthulhu77 said:
whoops!!! I posted a happy fathers day... That will teach me not to read sticky threads!!
Hey, cool, I just merged it into this thread...

Boy... merging threads... lots of opportunity for clean-up around here!

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
Yep. That's my excuse for calling my Dad a day late anyway... :oops: but then I got to wish him 'Happy Solstice' a day early. :wink: More and more daylight for the next six months - YAY!!

monty

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Supporter
Tintenfisch said:
Yep. That's my excuse for calling my Dad a day late anyway... :oops: but then I got to wish him 'Happy Solstice' a day early. :wink: More and more daylight for the next six months - YAY!!
Arrr, ye scurvy southern daylight pirates be stealin' our sunlight for months! :arr:

cthulhu77

Titanites
Supporter
Tintenfisch said:

She's a witch !!! Burn her!!! Or build a bridge out of her....

she turned me into a newt.

got better...

Members online

No members online now.