Birthdays and Holiday Greetings

This thread is for collecting various greetings such as the "Happy Birthdays!", "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Years" so that there wouldn't be lots of off-topic threads.

Oh, you mean we have to wait until the official New Year? The way I see it, the earth's present position with respect to the sun seems just as good a place to forget auld acquaintance and throw a party as any.

Hmmm...how about Happy Fiscal New Year?

I've made this a sticky thread, so we can add to it for the occasion. Thanks chrono, this works better than having multiple threads for the same purpose!

...and so wednesday was my dog Harvey's 1st birthday. Happy Birthday Harvey! :smile:

tonmo said:
I've made this a sticky thread, so we can add to it for the occasion. Thanks chrono, this works better than having multiple threads for the same purpose!

...and so wednesday was my dog Harvey's 1st birthday. Happy Birthday Harvey! :smile:

It was Seamus's Birthday last Saturday :lol:

J

Happy Father's Day !!

To all of the dad's out there in Tonmoland :cheers:

greg and shanlyn (lots of practicing, but nothing yet)

my bad move...

whoops!!! I posted a happy fathers day... That will teach me not to read sticky threads!!

Happy father's day all of you ! What's on the grill, hmmm?

greg

cthulhu77 said:
whoops!!! I posted a happy fathers day... That will teach me not to read sticky threads!!
Hey, cool, I just merged it into this thread...

Boy... merging threads... lots of opportunity for clean-up around here!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back