Birthdays and Holiday Greetings

sorseress;105334 said:
CG, I hope someone else is cooking the Thanksgiving dinner for you, so you can put your feet up, relax, and be waited on!

I'm going to my sister's house. The only thing I have to bring is some applesauce that I made weeks ago and froze, since I was expecting to have a :baby: already... :roll:

shipposhack,
Do you get combined Xmas and birthday presents every year too? I know I am guilty of that with my Mom (Dec 30).

Hope you had a steller day!

Thanks guys :smile:. Unfortunately, none of my cuttlefish share a birthday with me. Total bummer; the 19th was like the only day this week that not one hatched.

dwhatley- Yeah, this year I got a nice digital camera, and last year I got a Wacom drawing tablet. Everyone always asks me if it sucks to have my birthday around christmas, and I tell them I actually like it because then I get an expensive present instead of smaller presents that I would care less about.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back