A little fun with ranks :-)

sorseress said:
OMG! I'm about to become a short, wide, gelatinous bathypelagic blob!
Arrrgh! I like vampys better.

Yup, but it's really just the waiting room until you get :archi: status...

Sorceress,

I was thinking the same thing. It took me so long to get through Vampyroteuthis and while I want to get to Architeuthis, I kind of want to skip the gelatinous blob stage... I guess I will just have to post a lot of meaningless stuff in supporters (500 or so... :razz: ). Only 14 'til I get to the gelatinous blob stage...

cuttlegirl said:
Sorceress,

I was thinking the same thing. It took me so long to get through Vampyroteuthis and while I want to get to Architeuthis, I kind of want to skip the gelatinous blob stage... I guess I will just have to post a lot of meaningless stuff in supporters (500 or so... :razz: ). Only 14 'til I get to the gelatinous blob stage...

And to that end, I humbly submit the lyrics from the theme song to the (original) "The Blob" movie, as best I remember them:

Beware of the blob! It creeps, it leaps, it glides and slides across the floor, and to the door, and all around the room(?), look out, be careful of the blob!

Hard to believe I've wasted brain cells on that, but it's a catchy tune...

(doing my part to escape gelatinousity)

cuttlegirl said:
Sorceress,

I suspect Tony might start docking points if we started posting tons of meaningless stuff in supporters. Oh wait....that's what I do now! Gee, I like a pointless thread......:biggrin2:

by your command, imperious leader: a scream icon

sorseress said:
That's a good one too. We can get lots of mileage out of that one! I wish we had a smilie of "the Scream" That would be perfect for the ND thread.:lol:

How's this? It's from the lithograph version, which appears to be public domain, cropped and shrunk.

I don't know how to have Tony add that to the icons, though... Tony?

edit: here's a try with transparency:

Attachments

• conv_289035.gif
    conv_289035.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 96
  • conv_289036.gif
    conv_289036.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 89
as long as I'm at it...

I think it's time for a Neil icon, as well as the anti-Neil:

just so we have something to scream about...

Attachments

• conv_289037.gif
    conv_289037.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 81
  • conv_289038.gif
    conv_289038.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 89

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back