Urgent Message from Octobloke | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Urgent Message from Octobloke

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
I received the following via email today. Robert is a good friend of TONMO.com. Thank you for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers.

URGENT

Please could I leave this message for the attention of Tony on behalf Robert Williams - aka Octobloke.

Robert has asked if you could please put a message from him on the Noticeboard regarding the below content.

Thank you.

Robert apologises to everyone for not keeping up-to-date recently with Tonmo Website, unfortunately, he has not been very well at all due to his heart. Unfortunately, he was rushed into his local Hospital this week on Tuesday early hours, because he collapsed at home. He is being moved to Southampton General Hospital this weekend, and will be having his Open-Heart Surgery Wednesday/Thursday of this coming week.

He hopes that everyone can send their well wishes to him, and is looking forward to being back on his feet very soon, and will be able to catch up on any news on Tonmo.

Thank you for posting this on the Noticeboard.

This has been sent on behalf of Rob from his Girlfriend.
Hang in there, Octobloke (his image):

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Get well Robert!

Wishing you all the best and look forward to your hearing from you on the sunny side.

You take care and all my best wishes.

Phil

Melissa

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Sorry to hear about this, Robert. Feel better.

We're all looking forward to seeing you back online.

Melissa

Fujisawas Sake

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Best of luck, and may you get back to %100 soon...

:sushi: and :wine: (closest thing to a sake icon)

John

Jakxx

O. bimaculoides
Supporter
I haven't had the chance to get to know him yet, but I still would like to send my best get well wishes for him! :)

octobloke

Cuttlefish
Registered
Back home

Thank you to all who have wished me well after my recent trip to hospital. I am, as you can see, back at home and sat reading TONMO again. Thanks especially go to Phil and all involved for the Get Well Soon card which is sat on my mantlepiece as I write.

Octobloke

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Glad to hear you are feeling better Robert. I hope you enjoyed the card and put my medicinal belemnite to good use!

Great to hear from you!

Phil

Members online

No members online now.

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards