• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Try, try again

Fujisawas Sake

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
I swear I'm going to teach an Enteroctopus to be a deejay.

Great article! I too have been thinking about tapping the vast consumer market of the deep sea. I could sell fresh blood to the Vampyromorpha, or tentacle warmers, or even run a cephalopod dating service! John's rule of acquisition number ONE: "Human or not, if they have money we can make a deal". :lol:

Sushi and Sake,

John

nanoteuthis

Supporter
Fujisawas Sake said:
I swear I'm going to teach an Enteroctopus to be a deejay.

Sushi and Sake,

John
As a matter of fact, I think there was an episode of :spongebo: that featured an Octo as a deejay. Or maybe he was a sushi chef. Or was that an episode of "Dora the Explorer"? Then again, I might have dreamed the whole thing.

Another plum wine, please....? :wine:

Fujisawas Sake

Supporter
Well, the sushi chef in "Monster's Inc." was apparently an octopus. I really haven't been able to watch much Spongebob (cable here on the North Coast is awful).

Still MORE people dreaming of cephs...? :shock: One might sense a pattern here! :heee:

Sushi and Plum Wine! :wine:
*one plum wine, two plum wine, three plum wine... floor*

John

Members online

No members online now.