TONMO's FB Updates

TONMOCON V (the 5th installment of the biennial Cephalopod Conference) has been...

TONMOCON V (the 5th installment of the biennial Cephalopod Conference) has been...

View the Facebook post here

Be sure to "like" the TONMO Facebook page here.

Says Lauriane: "Hi guys, This is a video I took a few weeks back in the Maldive...

Says Lauriane: "Hi guys, This is a video I took a few weeks back in the Maldive...

Happy Friday! Don't forget the TONMO viewing party, this Sunday night at 10pm E...

Happy Friday! Don't forget the TONMO viewing party, this Sunday night at 10pm E...

Are you ready for the Giant Squid viewing party? We are! Join our live thread...

Are you ready for the Giant Squid viewing party? We are! Join our live thread...

Discovery Channel in 10 mins - live #giantsquid footage... Live discussion threa...

Discovery Channel in 10 mins - live #giantsquid footage... Live discussion threa...

*YES*! Smithsonian Institute says, "You want squid vids? I got yer squid vids...

*YES*! Smithsonian Institute says, "You want squid vids? I got yer squid vids...

One from the TONMO archives: Giant Squid from Farewell Spit (Golden Bay, NZ)

One from the TONMO archives: Giant Squid from Farewell Spit (Golden Bay, NZ)

A google search for "Cephabowl" turns up zero results. So may I be the first to...

A google search for "Cephabowl" turns up zero results. So may I be the first to...

What a lucky find; a rare paper nautilus shell. Don't go looking for them folks...

What a lucky find; a rare paper nautilus shell. Don't go looking for them folks...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back