Tonmo Teeshirts

cephlamaniac

Cuttlefish
Registered
Reaction score
:confused: I saw a tonmo t shirts or hats for sale once on this site . Cant seem to find it again. Anyone know where I could get such?

Burstsovenergy24

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Reaction score
tonmo I really think you should get that TONMO.com Apparel store going again. There are more people than then and I would certainly join! :) :)

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
WhiteKiboko said:
What would you ask for a mug?
Burstsovenergy24 said:
tonmo I really think you should get that TONMO.com Apparel store going again. There are more people than then and I would certainly join! :) :)
Okey dokes then, here's the store, back up and in business!

http://www.cafeshops.com/tonmo

Note that I have nothing to do with CafePress other than setting up a shop with them -- your transactions are entirely handled by them.

Enjoy!

o.vulgaris

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Reaction score
awesome, I knew my tonmo convention thread opened up your eyes to apparel heaven. :)
Im using your pic of the tonmo mug as my avatar, with your permission because I think that pic is copyrighted for cafepress so I need your permission lol , so you the founder of tonmo Tony Morelli, could I use it as my avatar(with your permission)?
If not I can understand and I will gladly remove it a.s.a.p. :)
will pm you.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
o.vulgaris said:
awesome, I knew my tonmo convention thread opened up your eyes to apparel heaven. :)
So modest... :biggrin2:

Sure, knock yourself out! :)

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
o.vulgaris said:
hehe, well what can I say. :)
-dave
Well, since you ask... :mrgreen: ... you can say, "Tony, great move bringing back your apparel shop! You must have been inspired by cephlamaniac, WhiteKiboko, and Burstsovenergy24, based on their posts here!"

:heee:

o.vulgaris

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Reaction score
tonmo said:
o.vulgaris said:
hehe, well what can I say. :)
-dave
Well, since you ask... :mrgreen: ... you can say, "Tony, great move bringing back your apparel shop! You must have been inspired by cephlamaniac, WhiteKiboko, and Burstsovenergy24, based on their posts here!"

:heee:
hahaha, roflmao, hey wait you didn't include me, hehe. :P :lol:

nanoteuthis

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to our pleasant news of today (see TONMOcon thread), I have just been able to purchase a TONMO t-shirt, cap, and mug.

Woo-hoo again!

:biggrin2:
Me

ArchyNorth

GPO
Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a mug :smile:. Lets hope the handle stays on longer than my last mug.
Hummm... that reminds me. I need a new mouse pad as well. I really hate coffee stains. :oops:

dawnchihuahua

GPO
Registered
Reaction score
I got my magnet today! Very stylish! Also sturdy, I dropped it twice on the way to the fridge hahaha

GPO87

Sepia elegans
Staff member
Reaction score
As much as I love the shirts and such, I'm not a mega fan of buying stuff on the net. BUT.. if such merchandise happened to appear for sale at a potential TONMOcon I would be quite willing to purchase one. (my friends need to realize that if they're going to laugh at my obsession I will be ridiculed while being fashionable! :wink: )

Donnerboy

Vampyroteuthis
Supporter
Reaction score
I got a t-shirt from there and sport it all the time.

A local girl from the marine exhibit asks me where I got it.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Reaction score
new t-shirts will be available at Tonmocon, and off of the web...a bunch of us are hashing through designs...will post as soon as possible...
greg

Gaetan P.

GPO
Registered
Reaction score
just got my mug and sticker....it took forever to get, but well worth the wait. The mug is precious.

CapnNemo

Vampyroteuthis
Supporter
Reaction score
Got a Mug and T shirt, and they arrived yesterday. Both are HUGE! I forgot that American XL is really a gigantic tent. Least it means I can wear it over my sweatshirt as the British climate is not conducive to constant t shirt wearing. The mug has made me the envy of my office as, due it being a similar size to an archi's mantle, I can now drink twice as much tea as everyone else without increasing the number of visits to the tea urn.

Fantastic stuff!

I also bought a Giant Squid T-shirt as advertised on the Chips and Egg website (mentioned on another thread) it says 'Up from Below' with a piccy of a squid, no tentacle clubs though, just ten arms all the same length, that is slightly annoying, unless there are any squid species with ten arms all the same length?

:coffee: :unionjac:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthSeaPugsNReefin

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan