Starting to breed sepia bandensis

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tanked, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Tanked

Tanked Larval Mass Registered

Hi! i just sighned up to tonmo. i am starting to breed sepia bandensis, the dwarf cuttlefish, and i was looking to see if anyone had some "life saving" advice for my to be cuttlefish. i have read several large articles from those who have previously bred them, but was looking to see if there was any more knowlege out there.:shock:

2. Cuddlycuttlefsh

Cuddlycuttlefsh Vampyroteuthis Registered

Welcome Tanked to TOMNO! Just a few things to keep in mind, everyone loves pictures, pictures, and more pictures. To start off could you just give a general summary your tank set-up? Best of luck for raising your cuttles!
    :welcome:

3. Thales

Thales Colossal Squid Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TONMO!

What kind of info are you looking for? The articles are pretty comprehensive and pretty recent. :grin:

4. Tanked

Well... I have a 150 gallon tank with a refugium and it has been cycled through. Thought that if there were any little tips or tricks as to keeping cuttles more healthy, other than already stated in the articles, then I would be more successful with my breeding. I only want to breed the healthiest and strongest cuttle s for the aquarists here in Wichita.

5. Supernoob

Supernoob O. bimaculoides Registered

Wichita ks?

6. Tanked

Yes