• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Some fabulous models from Austria

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
Mizu;79661 said:
thats not what i was thinking when you said "Model"
booooo
:)
Erich, you blew my chance to respond to this with "you were expecting something more like this" and linking to a picture of a scantily clad dancer with an ammonite for a head. I thought for certain it could be found on eatenbysquid.com, but no... the closest I got was fish heads... Is it easier to get sexy models to wear bat heads
than ammonite headgear?

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Yes, Monty. The prototype Ammonite headdresses were rather ungainly and badly-balanced - I think Rabid Squid can vouch for that - and any further use of prehistoric cephs in future shows might be more along marrionette lines. Sorry if you got led astray!

I was afraid our dancers might fall over backwards and break something with those on, particularly if they'd had anything to drink...:beer: :glass: :heteromor :ammonite:

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter

Members online

No members online now.