• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Sick Octo? HELP

Thanks for all the advice. Lucy seems to be much happier. The tank was pretty well stocked with hermit crabs and snails. I also added a ghost shrimp in case she wanted something to catch. I haven't noticed any missing hermits or snails but that's probably because there were a ton in there. Right now it looks like she is making her den in a back corner. I can only see one tentacle wiggling around. I checked the water again a few minutes ago and it is still stable and ammonia and nitrite free. The PH is stable as well as the salinity. I'm going to stay up tonight to see if I can see her make an appearance (and maybe a ghost shrimp kill!) Thanks again for the advice. It looks like she is going to be fine :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back