Sad day

caz2022

O. bimaculoides
Registered
Just thought I'dlet everybody know. At roughly 7:20 this evening Vigo went to that great ocean in the sky. Unfortunitly my 2 year old daughter was the one to find her. I'm extremely glad that we don't have any snow here right now,would've made the funeral alot harder. I'm still a little disappointed that I could never find out what specie she was. She will be greatly missed.:cry: :goodbye:

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
:sad: RIP Vigo. I'm glad you gave her such a good home.

caz2022

O. bimaculoides
Registered
Thanks everyone. On a brighter note,as soon as we came in from our little funeral,Jordan (my daughter) walked up to Slaneesh's tank and claimed him as HER new "optopus".

corw314;84926 said:
Rip Vigo....Sure was a beauty and you gave her a wonderful life. I still say her coloring reminds me of G2 who we think was O Bimaculoide, I think? If you http://www.tonmo.com/community/index.php?threads/3660/
Carol
Vigo does look alot like G2,specially the third pic. Did G2 have 2 false eyespots? Vigo only had the one on her left side.

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
G2 had two, but I'm wondering if perhaps yours had a genetic thing. G2 also was a master at color changes, texture, very engaging. Not that other octos don't do wonderous changes, but it just seemed like G2 could spike up better than any octo I have every had. And her eyespots had a yellow open chain. I'll do some research and see if I can find the post where we thought we had identyfied her. Glad to hear your little one is accepting and moving on.

Carol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branane

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan