Sad day

Discussion in 'Cephalopod Journals' started by caz2022, Dec 22, 2006.

1. caz2022

caz2022 O. bimaculoides Registered

Just thought I'dlet everybody know. At roughly 7:20 this evening Vigo went to that great ocean in the sky. Unfortunitly my 2 year old daughter was the one to find her. I'm extremely glad that we don't have any snow here right now,would've made the funeral alot harder. I'm still a little disappointed that I could never find out what specie she was. She will be greatly missed.:cry: :goodbye:

2. monty

monty Colossal Squid Staff Member Supporter

:sad: RIP Vigo. I'm glad you gave her such a good home.

3. corw314

corw314 Colossal Squid Staff Member Moderator

4. Nancy

Nancy Titanites Staff Member Moderator

RIP Vigo:angelpus:
    Sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful octopus.

Nancy

5. caz2022

caz2022 O. bimaculoides Registered

Thanks everyone. On a brighter note,as soon as we came in from our little funeral,Jordan (my daughter) walked up to Slaneesh's tank and claimed him as HER new "optopus".

Vigo does look alot like G2,specially the third pic. Did G2 have 2 false eyespots? Vigo only had the one on her left side.

6. corw314

corw314 Colossal Squid Staff Member Moderator

G2 had two, but I'm wondering if perhaps yours had a genetic thing. G2 also was a master at color changes, texture, very engaging. Not that other octos don't do wonderous changes, but it just seemed like G2 could spike up better than any octo I have every had. And her eyespots had a yellow open chain. I'll do some research and see if I can find the post where we thought we had identyfied her. Glad to hear your little one is accepting and moving on.

Carol