• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

ready for octopus?

Hmm nice find! I was all over Lowe's looking for parts for What if's... Couldn't find anything I liked. I bought 2 big rolls of screen but its not big enough in my eyes. I'm gonna try it. I'm going back tomorrow to see if I can find what you got.

octomatic;173756 said:
I all ready have dusters, worms, and those little bug lookin things. Some of my rock had algae on it but i think its dying because its falling off.

I know it's probably a little late but I was reading somewhere that when you cycle a tank, and put in live rock with algae and what not it sometimes goes through a die of period. It happened to one of my coral pieces, and it came back full swing after a month or so.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back