o. briareus II ! even smaller then the last one total impulse purchase

Sedna pretty much had to brow-beat her doctor to get antibiotics for a finger infection she believes was caused by aquarium bacteria because her doctor had the same attitude. Fortunately, the doctor gave into her request and the problem (that had been getting increasingly worse) went away after a few days of antibiotics.

At this point I am pretty scared to touch him lol. I did briefly yesterday. Of course I forgot to clean the glass again otherwise I would have really liked this first picture :

IMG_3885.JPG

IMG_3899.JPG

Shrimp is above the mesh so I could get this picture.

IMG_3902.JPG

The last one needs a title of "Peek-A-Boo" :lol: I like the depth of field with the clearest focus on the fluorescence just below the eye and the texture that shows so well in the first one.

Took some new photos. Not much has changed.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

I wish the tank had better lighting, pictures are a bit dark and grainy. I don't keep corals in the tank so upgrading the lighting is somewhat pointless.

Attachments

• conv_298956.jpg
    conv_298956.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 96
Drat....I wish I could click 'like' on the post below, lovely resolution and quality. And as for the lighting, to me it's fine because pictures that happen to be too bright tend to be harsh on the eyes.

Dad gum, my post disappeared. What is the orientation of the 5th picture? The reason I ask is that the eyes don't appear to be on the horizon. I have one other picture that suggests the same annomoly as it is believed that the eyes will always swivel to be in-line with the horizon.

Closing in on 8 months. I've not had this one longer then the first.

Behavior is still pretty much the same. I have started feeding him PE Mysis instead of mostly uncooked grocery store shrimp. I was feeding my fish one day and he was really watching me so I figured lets see what happens. It's actually very interesting he will grab the frozen chunk of them and then thaw them out catching most of them as they break off from the frozen part.

I also just got an ipad 3 so I figured I'd try out the camera on him

I also tried the front facing camera so he could see a live view of himself but didn't appear overly interested.

I have been thinking of you and this one for the last few days and was going to write :biggrin2:. I have found that as they get older smaller, and particularly softer foods are more easily taken so he may not have eaten the mysis while he was younger but favors them now (table shrimp are often tough).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back