New Staff Member: CaptFish (David Perry)

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
All,

I'm pleased to announce that David Perry (CaptFish) has agreed to join TONMO Staff.

David has been a consistent valued contributor to our forums, lending a helpful hand whenever possible, particularly in the area of ceph keeping. He has also been very helpful to me and other Staff in terms of lending technical assistance and diligence with regard to troubleshooting site problems, etc.

We're thrilled he's chosen to return to school to study marine biology and recognize the value he brings to TONMO - so we're very glad to have him aboard.

Please join me in welcoming CaptFish to his new post.

:boat:

OB

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Welcome on board, Captain!

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Thank you all! its a huge honor. I have learned so much here and I am just glad I can give a little back to such a fantastic community.

:octorun:

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
:thumbsup::grin:

Dave has already been helping so many new people that it seems like he has already taken the role

ckeiser

GPO
Supporter
Nice! Congrats

Density

Cuttlefish
Registered
I know I am late, due to me only being new, and reading through all the fantastic forums..but congrats! Oh my! You are a veteran by now for sure :heee:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Our newest staff member is Greg Barord.... just waiting for his brief bio and pic to give him his own thread :smile:

Members online