• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

New Occy :)

Awesome! Thank you :smile:
I haven't seen It since I replied last! He/she is hiding. Do you know how to tell if they are male or female? :smile:

DWhatley;192537 said:
If my guess is correct, they are generally day active and a popular pet and not known to be aggressive (each has its own personality though). I believe this one is fully grown but I am walking on delicate territory with my age guess.

Yes I believe that as well or he is VERY well fed

Hellooo! Sorry for the late reply! I agree- it looks like it's in Abdopus. That group is pretty diverse, with several spp. found in the region- including an undescribed sp. from Western Australia. There's a good chance it doesn't yet have a species name.

Bec,
I pass on to you what Neal says anytime our cephs start showing age related behavior. It is what it is, enjoy them while you can or don't keep them. I don't think either of us would feel the house was "right" if we did not have at least two watching us eat at night :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back