• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Mimic article on Not Exactly Rocket Science

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Hi guys,

There's a post on Mimics over at Not Exactly Rocket Science right now - actually a re-post from a while ago, but apparently leading into some other exciting octopus story tomorrow. It has the usual hype about all the different animals the octo is obviously impersonating (:roll:), but still an interesting synopsis, with some beautiful video footage and the usual pretty pics.

I get his posts daily since one time you posted a link. I really enjoy his writting and variety of topics. Unfortunately, I have to say that this one is not his best (but he does mention it was his first).

My feed does not show up 'til later so I will wait for it in the inbox. I do have to be careful about just reading the emails though as the imbedded videos don't show up and it is not obvious they are missing.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back