• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Local Bimacs

reefan

Blue Ring
Registered
I was at That Fish Place yesterday and saw they had 2 Bimacs, they are under the name "common octopus." I am not an expert of ID'ing octo's but I am almost 100% they are Bimacs. I was just letting everyone know because I know some people wait for them to get Bimacs in. Both their mantles had a length of about 2" and a total length of about 9" To bad I dont have a tank setup for octos yet, but at least I bought a rock with 3 rics, a big shroom rock, and some yellow polyps.
JJ

hey, thanks for letting us know :smile: (not much i can do about it though *sobs*) LOLOL

Anyway, how did your new animals do? I had rics for 2 yrs and they were pretty big.. then i gave them to a guy with a HUGE tank... they have spread really well and some of the larger ones are about 10" across! No joke! they really are huge! I think they are my fav :smile:

"red independent cephalopod" ?
"roaming innocuous cucumber"?
no, no... it must be this:
"rabid idealogical cryptozoologist"

could it be anything else? :jester:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back