• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Is this Dangerous?

How long ago did you apply the Aiptasia-X? I think I have the Manjo type in the nano and everything I have tried either fails altogether or, as with Joe's Juice, appears to dissolve them only to have them come back in several weeks (I also think they may spawn/divide in these attempts as the population has grown since I have made attempts to eliminate them). I do think that if I could keep a pep in there that knocking them back would reduce them to peppermint shrimp eating size and solve the problem. All other tanks have been successful with the Joe's Juice pep combination but I can't seem to keep a pep in there for more than a few days and think my serpent is to blame.

I used Aptasia-X on some large ones (spread of 1"-2" that escaped the peppermint shrimps. This was maybe 6 months ago, and it worked completely. No troouble since. I've been told that the aptasia react as if they were being given a food, and readily accept it. Because of that, it's easier deliver the solution to the right place.

One thing that makes all delivery of such products a lot easier: I bought a 1 ft. long glass pipette.

Nancy

Oh, I get them to eat it and they dissolve into goo, they just come back. When they come back they are smaller but seem to grow very quickly back to their original size and I keep finding more in other parts of the tank.

Some how I don't expect

To succeed with kung-fu fighting
Because I am just not fast as lightning
In fact it is quite intimidating
To see their avoidance timing
:gigas:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back