i'm not even near any water......

arwen_phaedo

Hatchling
Registered
hi everyone!
first off, i live in west texas and there isn't even a decently large lake for hundreds of miles around. the reason i came upon this site was because i wanted a good octopus or squid pic to put on my desktop background and i stumbled upon a site called "save the endangered tree octopus"!!! can u believe the bullshit?? the site even shows a pic of a so-called tree octopus high on the branches of a pine tree. it also claims that it is endangered because sasquatch has been favoring tree octopi as snacks lately. so here i am sharing this amusing but annoying information simply because i love writing in forums and starting new threads!! nice to meet u all!!

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Hi arwen, and welcome!

I wonder how many people have been taken in by that tree octopus? We made a joke about that a while ago with our 'New Zealand Rainforest Nautilus' and evidence for cephalopods on Mars a short while ago with some truly appalling photoshopped images. I hope no-one took those seriously either, but there are some very strange people out there.....

Phil

:welcome:

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Hi and welcome from a fellow Texan!

A lot of us don't live near water, but that doesn't stop us from keeping our octopus friends.

Glad you enjoy the site.

Nancy

Cephkid

Sepia elegans
Supporter
It's a joke, dude. I read that website too-look at the pictures. :roll:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster

Jean

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Phil said:
Hi arwen, and welcome!

I wonder how many people have been taken in by that tree octopus? We made a joke about that a while ago with our 'New Zealand Rainforest Nautilus' and evidence for cephalopods on Mars a short while ago with some truly appalling photoshopped images. I hope no-one took those seriously either, but there are some very strange people out there.....

Phil

:welcome:
joke jokejoke whaddya mean JOKE??????

:welcome: arwen from one of the very strange people :bugout: :bonk: :madsci:

j

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Girliness

Monty Awards