hi!!

I recently found this site after having been a fan of cuttlefish for a few months and it seems really cool so I decided to make an account! I found out about cuttlefish through some random splatoon trivia and immediately fell in love with them after searching them up. I had always found cephalopods really cool but they weren't an interest of mine until I found out cuttlefish existed. If I had to pick an absolute favorite out of all of them, I'd have to go with flamboyant cuttlefish, although you could probably guess that from my username (and my profile picture too, it's supposed to be a pixel drawing of one). Anyway, I hope to be a teuthologist one day, although I do wonder if I could specialize more in cuttlefish, if that makes sense. I guess I'll use this account to post cephalopod art on this site if I make any.

Welcome to TONMO, @flamboyantcuttlefish! You've come to the right place -- and interestingly, at the right time: @Bongo Shrimp has just started a new journal for his flamboyant cuttlefish tank containing hatchlings, here:

Glad to have you in the community! :welcome:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back