Hi there, from San Diego

SDRotary

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
I just wanted to say hello and thanks for the great info on your site. I can't wait till I can get the gf to let me have another tank (5 already) so I can have a ceph, likely a bimac. I also wanted to gloat that I will have a never ending supply of crabs as long as the native ones to so cal will work well. They are red/black but I don't know the real name for them. Either way thanks for the info and Hello to all.

SDRotary

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
cthulhu77: We all love SD except for the obserd cost of living here. Just remind your wife of that, and tell her the average home is going for over 450,000 now!

Nancy: Where exactly is octopets? I dont plan on getting one soon but it is always nice to look :wink:

SDRotary

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Nevermind on where they are, I looked them up, there in Carlsbad so as soon as I convince the gf to add another tanks, wait 3-4 months for a full balanced tank, I might get a couple bimacs.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
yeah, a friend of hers just bought a two bedroom, one bath for only 290,000.00 :shock:
we figure our house, out there, would be around a million or so...waaaaayyyy out of my league !

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Welcome, SDRotary! Glad to hear you enjoy the site, and glad you're here!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Man

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak