Hello there,

Jadran

Hatchling
Registered
Hi all, im excited to be here

Im seasoned reefer but trailing the path in this one.. After two decades in hobby i am complete newbie yet once again :biggrin2:

Thx. 4 accepting me & regards from Croatia

Mario

thanks for joining us, @Jadran -- glad you're here. Welcome aboard!

:boat:
Thx. Is it ok to start shooting my questions right here? Instead of opening an topic for any little uncertainty i have?

I got 100g reef i'm planning to convert to octo setup, I guess first id like to dive into making the lid, you know octos being escape artist and all that..

Can someone recomend me some good reads on securing displays please? Ideas, know hows, diy and such..

Cheers,

Mario

Sure, although you may have better luck in the Tank Talk forum! Suggest you start by checking out our Search feature, for example, here's a direct link to a post on page 2 of this thread by @Bill Walton:

Thx. Is it ok to start shooting my questions right here? Instead of opening an topic for any little uncertainty i have?

I got 100g reef i'm planning to convert to octo setup, I guess first id like to dive into making the lid, you know octos being escape artist and all that..

Can someone recomend me some good reads on securing displays please? Ideas, know hows, diy and such..

Cheers,

Mario
I used mesh you use for window screens, cut it to size and secured around back opening of tank neatly with duct tape. Then placed full glass canopy on top. Made holes through plastic piece of canopy and mesh for any tubing. Worked for many octopus! Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back