Have Octo at last!

Naomi&Joe

Blue Ring
Registered
After months of patient waiting, we finally have our Octo! I have pics on the digital camera and will post them as soon as someone tells me how (yes - technophobe!). The Octo is apparently an O. Cyaneus (Ahhh - see comments on the O. Cyaneus thread) and is absolutely stunning. Quite big, v inquisitive, has eaten live shrimp since arriving, and is loving exploring his/ her new home. Lots of colour and texture changes, and v active. And I was expecting not to see it for the first few days!

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Congratulations on your new octo. Even if it will grow large, you'll have it for a while. And too, sometimes LFSs make mistakes when they identify species. It sounds like you have one with a good personality!

As soon as you have a name for your new octo, let us know and I'll add it to our list of Tonmo octpuses (at the beginning of Journals and Photos).

Nancy

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Congrats!!! As far as the pics, if you download them into your computer, I reduce the size to 750 for the top number and that seems to be fine to upload to this site. Usually your software will have an option to resize. Then after your post, scroll down to the manage attachments button and that gives you the option to browse your computer for the pic!

Anyway, looking forward to the pics!!!

Carol

Members online

No members online now.