• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Got my first Octopus Gift!!!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

I received my first Octo gift!!! A grey, stuffed octopus from a friend. It is now is residing with my collection on my computer monitor at work!!! :mrgreen:

Carol

um...

Architeuthis
Supporter
Yeah, those are all 8). I really need to get some decoration in this room.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Very nice! Now all you need are some sky-flung monoliths dripping with seaweed and a bit of cyclopean architecture !
Nice that you have such a personal space there...makes the day fly by a bit better, I imagine!
Greg

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Makes the day fly but also annoys the heck out of the women I work with who can't seem to grasp the appeal of octopuses!!!! :mrgreen:

Think as far as stuffed I am up to only 5!!! As far as other octo collections, I never thought to try and count!!!!

Carol

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
I have misc. octopus stuff all over my house!!! Infact I discovered 2 more stuffed octopuses I forgot about in my china cabinet!!!

Carol

o.vulgaris

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
how come I've never gotten an octo gift? :cry:
Well, I think I have a permanent one but not really, working at nrcc is my job lol, well so that's my gift then. :)

Members online

No members online now.