Deep Fried, Live!: Episode 8: Crab Trapped

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Though a bit shorter than the rest it was pretty good, but I kinda get the feeling the makers might have run out of ideas :? But still, Nice work 8legged.com!!! :)

WhiteKiboko

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
joel_ang said:
I kinda get the feeling the makers might have run out of ideas :?
I initially thought that when i saw the steak episode, but i warmed up to it... it was shorter, probably so they could get it out before the end of the year....

i only have one comment on Ep. 8....

Dungeness? Savages. :D

Fujisawas Sake

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Registered
Tony (or anyone):

Does anyone have the episodes 1-6 that are retired? I would really like them, and I can either FTP or get them by e-mail.

Darn, I wish I had seen them sooner...

Sushi and Sake, but hold the Tako-yaki

John

Fujisawas Sake

Supporter
Registered
Thanks, but I was wondering if you had them available for downlaod... From this website, I can only save as an HTML document.

Hmm... Let me contact a buddy. He's pretty websavvy, and he can see about finding the files for download. Thanks anyway!

8)

John

WhiteKiboko

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
ill look around, but i wouldnt have more than the first 4.... i d/led them a while ago...

Fujisawas Sake

Supporter
Registered
Well, are they in a format small enough to e-mail? And yes, I think I can actually snag them off the website if I ask them. Thanks for the info! :lol:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Hey John,

I've actually got all the files zipped up on my hard drive somewhere, however, I think they prefer you go to them directly with such requests? They only give to Websites for showing only, not for retreiving... that's my understanding of it, anyway... Write to the guys there, they'll help you out!

Fujisawas Sake

Supporter
Registered
Thanks Tony,

Truth is, I would feel better getting it straight from the source, so hopefully they say "yes". I have mixed feelings about piracy :oops:

Oh, btw... those recipes are top-notch.

John

WhiteKiboko

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
i think i finally hit one the reason they put out a rushed episode.... so they could slouch for the next 3-4 weeks on comics/columns....

Members online

No members online now.