Animapocalypse Continues with Squid and Octopus Die Offs (VIDEO) - Hispanically Speak | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Animapocalypse Continues with Squid and Octopus Die Offs (VIDEO) - Hispanically Speak

octobot

Robotic Staff
Staff member
Robotic Staff

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
what a graphic!

Lmecher

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Registered
Being washed up on the each I would think they would be decomposing. I could imagine the smell must be pretty aweful.

DWhatley

Certified Ceph Head For Life
Staff member
When I found the broken twitter link, I thought there was additional news about LAST year's die offs and double checked the year in the post. As I recall the last word about the 2010 event was cold weather. It does not look like it is that cold in the video.

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Quite a lot of different animals are dying en masse lately, is there any pecuilar weather pattern or changes that might have caused all this or is it still so far thought to be a number of unrelated things.

DWhatley

Certified Ceph Head For Life
Staff member
Everything I have seen on the general news says unrelated but I have not seen any scientific reports or even scientific reporting.

Members online

No members online now.

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards