a few colors

bobby a.

Cuttlefish
Registered
a few of the color changes from my octo.... i still dont know what he is so if anyone can tell from any of the pics please help out....... oh sorry they are so big i dont know how to make them smaller. hahha

monty

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Supporter
awesome! That's the best collection I've seen of how one octo can change its look!

DrBatty

GPO
Supporter
Those are really rad photos. Beautiful octo!

Funny you posted these. I was at my LFS over the weekend and they had an octo that had color changes a lot like yours. I was trying to ID him, but he wasn't very happy about being looked at and thus, never got quite a good enough look.
I did ask them if they knew what region they got it from...the guy I asked didn't know, but I'll ask the owner next time and see what he says....He usually keeps really good tabs on what everything is and where it came from.

Well, even if he/she is a little mystery, I'm sure you're enjoying it very much! :smile:

shipposhack

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
This doesn't really help, but your octopus looks to me like the same kind they have on aquacon.com. They only have one picture though.

Nice shots.

bobby a.

Cuttlefish
Registered
yeah he definatly is a mystery but he is very interactive. he comes right up to the glass if i just show him a crab or scallop. he loves to play tug-o-war with my fingers.... the siphon tube i use for water changes... or anything else i use to clean his tank with. and he likes to squirt water out at you when the top is open.

Animal Mother

Architeuthis
Supporter
bobby a.;104377 said:
yeah he definatly is a mystery but he is very interactive. he comes right up to the glass if i just show him a crab or scallop. he loves to play tug-o-war with my fingers.... the siphon tube i use for water changes... or anything else i use to clean his tank with. and he likes to squirt water out at you when the top is open.
That's awesome :)

Members online

No members online now.