5 Cuttle eggs coming tomorrow

Uber Alezz

Blue Ring
Registered
Reaction score
Well I've figured out what the black dot is, it's his ink gland and its leaking everywhere. He's been leaking ink since I first looked at him this morning at 10, so for nearly 6 hours now. He's not looking so good. Still completely white..

Uber Alezz

Blue Ring
Registered
Reaction score
Well today I found the smallest, leaky cuttle floating at the top of its nursery :[

I can't really say for sure what happened, although he wasn't eating and he did have that inking issue...

Almondsaz

Wonderpus
Registered
Reaction score
Really sorry to hear you lost one. I think with cuttles its even harder because they take such intense care in the beginning and we invest so much time and effort (not to mention money) in them. I hope that your others continue to thrive.

Uber Alezz

Blue Ring
Registered
Reaction score
The largest is still eating like a pig, so I'm sure he's doing great. But the only other 1 I have is still reluctant to eat. Or maybe he's just eating at night and I haven't taken notice. He seems to have barely grown, that's if hes grown at all

Almondsaz

Wonderpus
Registered
Reaction score
Aquaculture (Paul Sachs) is the only place I buy from. Consistent quality and very good to deal with! Also have great common shrimp when the cuttles get a little older.

Members online

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abelschindler

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak