• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Where can i get a day octopus or California two spot octopus?

Thanks @SpimerYT -- a couple questions:
  • in this thread, you mention it's a 300g tank, but above you say 350. Do you have multiple tanks?
  • I may have missed it, but want to be sure you've posted all details in the Tank Talk forum as requested in the Notice at the top of this page (direct link to thread here).

Eligibility [IMPORTANT]:
  • In order to qualify for ordering a ceph, you must start a thread in our TANK TALK forum, and if at all possible, it's important to include a photo of your ceph-ready tank, along with specifications (water temp, ph, etc.). Orders placed without an associated thread will be canceled and refunded. (Hint: tank must be 70F maximum and we recommend at least a 55 gallon tank plus sump for protein skimmer, etc.)
  • Step 2, come back to this forum (Tomh Cephs) and post a new thread expressing your interest, along with a link to your tank specification thread mentioned above.
  • Shipments are currently limited to the United States.
  • @Tomh accepts Paypal (other forms of payment TBD).

I have no idea where you’d get a day octo… and from what I’ve read, they get really big! I had looked into one before knowing that, but I’m too scared to try any species bigger than a briareus lol still wanting to go to the coast up here to see if I can find a young bimac to keep for a while

I have no idea where you’d get a day octo… and from what I’ve read, they get really big! I had looked into one before knowing that, but I’m too scared to try any species bigger than a briareus lol still wanting to go to the coast up here to see if I can find a young bimac to keep for a while
I'm mentioned, I got a 350 gallon tank

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back