zoidberg is lost in the usa

joefish84

Sepia elegans
Registered
man just when i finally get my octo shipped to me from cali. it gets lost by DHL in the mail and now they dont think it will be here for another 24 hours... that means that dr. zoidberg would have been in a little bag for over 48 hours! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo when am i ever going to get my octopus!!!

DHyslop

Architeuthis
Supporter
Cross your fingers--if he's just a little guy he'll probably make it through. Plus, DHL will probably give you a refund.

Dan

joefish84

Sepia elegans
Registered
hes here hes here!!!!!!!! yay!!!! not only that hes alive!!!!!
48 hours in a cup of water!!! and still ALIVE! oh the joy... does this mean i have a super octo?

oh my hes here!!!! so excited been waiting so long!!!!!!!!!! ooooooooohhhhh the joy!!!!!!!!! ill post some pics if i can figure it out!

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
So happy to hear this news! Congratulations!! :biggrin2:

DHyslop

Architeuthis
Supporter
Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo!

You should still contact DHL to see if you can get a shipping refund. If you had next-day-air service I believe they guarantee it will be there by 10 AM.

Dan

Attachments

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
Yay, Zoidberg! May he have a long and happy life now that he's settled down from his itinerant lifestyle!

joefish84

Sepia elegans
Registered
where u drip acclimate your specimin so you dont shock it out... also hes a bimaculoides... and for now hes in a 20 and soon to be in a 75 when i move in 2 weeks... i got him from octopets since ive been on the waiting list for so long and so many disasters have occurred jim sent me one of the slightly larger ones that he was saving to breed instead of one of the ones that will be ready mid next month his head is the size of a peanut so quite a bit larger than a 1 month old i think hes about 2.5 months already

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rentalcarsuae3

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak

About the Monty Awards