Writing Posts:warning, this is a rant...

octowannabe, I do hope you notice that I rarely, if ever, reply to posts worded the way that you write.
I feel that if you can not do me the simple courtesy of writing in a normal fashion, than I do not owe you a response.

cthulhu77 said:
octowannabe, I do hope you notice that I rarely, if ever, reply to posts worded the way that you write.
I feel that if you can not do me the simple courtesy of writing in a normal fashion, than I do not owe you a response.
Aye, Ye DO realize people are not obligated to answer ye, right?

Nancy, TTF, Cthulhu and others here have it right -- if you don't have enough respect for us to spell out your words properly (and we now have a spell-check feature to assist), don't expect to get replies from our resident experts. Obviously some misfires are fine, but "u no wut im sayen" isn't worth responding to.

I agree wholeheartedly with everyone on this, and I am an absolutely wretched speller. When in doubt, look it up. I can't access the spell check on Tonmo because I have Firefox, but I look things up in an online dictionary. My typing skills leave a lot to be desired too, and I frequently miss things when I proof read, or get in too much of a hurry and don't proof read at all. The point is, I try to respect the reader and try not to let my lousy spelling and typing get posted without correction very often.

w3ll I dnt no bout t rst f u, bt i m convncd its bttr 2 typ lk ths, its so mch mre easir 4 evry1 nvolvd, n it mks u bttr @ rding ppls vaniT lcns pl8s. :wink:

sorseress said:
Monty,
BOOO! HISSS!

:razz: :twisted:

Its knda hrd 2 typ n ths nu imprvd wy, maB i wl hv 2 go bk 2 nrml englsh cz it tks 2 lng 2 fnd abbrvs 4 evry wrd i wnt 2 typ. o wel.

monty said:
w3ll I dnt no bout t rst f u, bt i m convncd its bttr 2 typ lk ths, its so mch mre easir 4 evry1 nvolvd, n it mks u bttr @ rding ppls vaniT lcns pl8s. :wink:

Osur, typn lyk tht z certnainally eisur than typn lyk a edificated persson. Du u kp sevin octos togethur to ???? We shuld chat somtim !!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back