Would you come to TONMOcon at Monterey, Aug. 5-7, 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurpleTentacle said:
cthulhu77 said:
I make a lot of noise about bar hopping, but trust me, I will be spending every waking moment yapping about octos with allyall...
Funny, I make a lot of noise about yapping about octos, but I'll most likely spend a good chunk of my time at a bar.
Just for the record, I will be in the bar yapping about octos. :biggrin2:

too bad I can't go... look at where I live... haha doesn't matter this must be a really great event and in future if I could and such event is held once more then perhaps I would go !!! :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: That is happy news!!! Jess is getting excited!!!! When should I book a flight??? I almost did this morning! Do I need a car or should I just plan hanging in the area?

Great news!!!!!!

Carol and Jess

Carol,

For most of our Monterey adventures we'll be conveniently within the town, but if you want to show Jess famous Seventeen-Mile-Drive (beautiful homes on rocky bluffs with crashing surf, sea otters, Pebble Beach, lovely little coves) or take a trip farther down to Big Sur to see some California Redwoods, you might want to rent a car. It's really amazing. Carmel is very pretty, too, with little storybook cottages and a great beach.

Chrono! Hey, hope you can make it over! This region is pretty much ceph-central in California! We're going to be collaborating with MAOS, the oceanography academy at Monterey High School, and some of the students ought to be sharing their research with us as well!

Erich

A great Idea, but NO can do....just too far a expensive for a teacher who just got married and bought a condo. The next one should be on the east coast. Either New Jersey State Aquarium or baltimore Aquarium. I would be willing to help with planning if it is at the New Jersey State Aquarium. I live about 25 minutes away.

peace,
gAetan

ps. Who is designing the t-shirts for the convention?

Oh Lordy Lordy Lordy.... :sad: :sad: :sad:

My :tentacle: s are broken. Too far, much too much $$$ for air fare, and my XY-types just aren't enough into it for me to get a cross-country ride. Besides, Uncle Sam is hitting us up for nine grand this year and I even had to give up the two anime cons I was going to attend (AnimeNext and Otakon) this summer 'cause of the money drain.

I will miss you guys so much!!!!! Pleeeeeze try to make TONMOcon 2006 on the East Coast, onegaishimasu!

Back in da loop but temporarily outta da running,
Tani

We have discussed some ways to include everyone...there may be a way for you to "attend" the gathering via video link or pc/mac for at least a bit...don't want anyone left out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back