Witicker - A. aculeatus

Witicker is doing great!:biggrin2: I come home from school feed the 2 fish i have(i know they might be a snack and i am fine with that) then about 5 mins after that witicker starts peeking out at me. He eventually comes out and cruises around. Tonight was the first night were i tried frozen shrimp. I gave it to him by hand and he felt it then took it. Right now he is munching on it. The serpents keep trying to get some but he keeps flicking them away.:roflmao: That was my quick update on witicker.

Another update on witicker. He is doing great comes out quite a bit. Hasn't been doing much moving around just sitting and observing. I got some live shrimp and crabs from pauls aqua culture place. He ate almost all the shrimp. I put a crab in and it seems he is afraid of it. Yesterday i watched the crab crawl right in front of him and poke him and he didnt even move. Havent really made contact yet though. I have noticed he is very light coloring octo. He is rarely dark. I was worried he want going to make it the first week but i guess he is find now. He has started taking frozen shrimp from the skewer. Here are a few pics. You can see the light coloring in it.(sorry about the quality. Didnt know until he went back in his den and couldnt get any more.)

Attachments

• conv_294918.jpg
    conv_294918.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 96
  • conv_294919.jpg
    conv_294919.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 102
Very cool! yes, my octo won't take frozen food anymore because she liked live foods better. Anyway cool octo and nice LR!

Good bye

I woke up this morning and found witicker dead.:cry: Before i went to bed i went and checked on him and he didnt look good at all, not a lot of color and letting his arms wave around. I also think it was a combination of not eating, no color, not really controlling arms, and not looking the best a week ago. I was very sad because when i came in to turn the lights on he had gotten sucked into the fan. I dont know if he maybe went up there to get flow then got caught or died then got swept up there and was caught. I not to sure why he died because his mantle was about 1 in when i took him out. I think he might of died because of my reasons up there. Does any one think that a koralia 3 is to much?

RIP Witicker.:cry:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back