• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

where to find a cuttlefish for my tank

KDS

O. bimaculoides
Registered
Hello,
I am interested in keeping a cuttlefish, preferrably S. bandensis, but I am having trouble finding one. I have kept an octopus before successfully (she laid eggs) so I think I can do a cuttlefish as well. If any one knows where to purchase a cuttlefish or has any words of advise, please let me know. Thankyou in advance!
KDS

I don't know that there are any available at the moment, but contact Thales (formerely Righty) and Paradox, who post on this website - these two occasionally do breed the small cuttles you're looking for.

Nancy

I have none available to part with right now, and there don't seem to be any importing either. There seem to be two waves of egg imports - one around October and the other around May.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back