• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

where to buy S. Bandensis? (And other questions.)

Pie

Cuttlefish
Registered
So, This is what I know about cuttlefish::
Click here
I wrote that whole first post in the link off of what I've learned so far.

Anything else I need to know?

And also, where to buy S. Bandensis?

30 gallon high
Maybe for 1. If keeping 2 in a 30g, I would advise to keep them very well fed, even then there could be trouble.

Make sure it has finished cycling and is ready for a big/high biological load
Any tank that has just finished cycling will not be ready for a
big/high biological load

a deep sand bed will have some problems.
Myth. Def. not true.

Feeding hatchlings live mysids and amphipods can be costly and time consuming. They require quite a bit of small live foods as babies, and possibly for the first 2 mos.
If you decided to raise 5 from eggs for instance, you may go through 1000 mysid shrimp before you get them eating say...PE mysis then frozen krill. IME, neither of these foods really satisfies them completely.

I still encourage anyone with some reefing or sw experience to try them.

bonjour, je dispose d' œufs de seiche, je croix que l' espèce est sepia officinalis.
si vous êtes toujours à la recherche d' œufs de seiche contacter moi ( j' habite en France )

OB: help!

Loosely translated (high school French was a long time ago) I think charlystaff has Officinalis eggs available but if anyone is interested they may need help with the communications.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back