Where to buy and O.vulgaris octopus and.........

OctoLove

Hatchling
Registered
Well i was wondering where to buy an O.vulgaris and i live in Minnesota and i realy want ones as a pet not a big one a smal one but as big as a plate to be the biggest. Where do i get the food and the other necssites(Octos are my fav animal in the whole world)

OctoLove said:
Well i was wondering where to buy an O.vulgaris and i live in Minnesota and i realy want ones as a pet not a big one a smal one but as big as a plate to be the biggest. Where do i get the food and the other necssites(Octos are my fav animal in the whole world)

Octopus vulgaris get up to 3 feet long! Dont expect to keep one in anything less than a 150 gallon tank or larger. How large is your aquarium?
I suggest a pygmy octopus. They can be put in a 30 gallon and only grow to about ..ahh 5in-8in. Octopus food must be live so I suggest getting food from here. i usulay use fiddler crabs.

clownfish said:
Octopus vulgaris get up to 3 feet long! Dont expect to keep one in anything less than a 150 gallon tank or larger. How large is your aquarium?
I suggest a pygmy octopus. They can be put in a 30 gallon and only grow to about ..ahh 5in-8in. Octopus food must be live so I suggest getting food from here. i usulay use fiddler crabs.

Well i am kinda new and no nothing compared to you guys but on your wensite what is yours i want that kind then

handson.png

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back