• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Where can i get those huge plastic tanks?

a rabid squid

GPO
Registered
i recently went to Hopkins Marine Station and they had these huge plastic round tanks. i was wondering if they sell those to the public. please give me links or something.

Check your local aquaculture or farming supply centers...they have a variety of nontoxic plastic tanks available.
greg

Well, what are you planning on keeping? We had discussed the use of small pools for cephs with OM, because of the low initial cost...I found one at Target for 79.00, and it included bulkheads and a filter with no metal parts...it is 12' in diameter, and 32" deep...you would have to live near the ocean though, or have one heck of an expense account! (for the salt)
greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back