Where Can I Find Some Good Ceph Documentaries

There are plenty of ocean documentaries that have parts on cephalopods, mostly the GPO but I haven't really been able to find any thing just on cephalopods. I've got one just on cuttlefish but that's it... any one know of any I can look up or any good places to look, I'm sure BBC has something I haven't looked just yet but any suggestions would be great... Thanks Guys - Matt

monty;143161 said:
There are a lot of people who like one called "Incredible Suckers," but I haven't seen it.

http://www.tonmo.com/reviews/suckers.php

That's because it is nearly impossible to get and was never put on DVD. I was lucky to get a VCR copy taped from the TV and passed it on to another TONMOer after watching a failed attempt to put it on DVD.

Yep I the King of Camoflauge was the one I already have but thanks, too bad about Incredible Suckers, there are places that can convert things to DVD for pretty cheap someone should do it up and sell em on here... I think the Octopus Volcano was what I caught the tail end of the other night which is what got me wanting to stock up on documentaries but alas there seem to not bee too many out there althought I might try to track that one down and order it I know I saw it was for sale online but not where :o( ... Octopus Garden Sounds neat I'll have to check that one out... keep the suggestions coming and thanks so far - Matt

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back