• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Where and How to get a Octo

Tombomb21

Hatchling
Registered
Hello,

I am new to this hobby. I am intrigued and excited to house an octopus. I will have several questions over the next few months I'm sure, but it looks like this community is helpful and friendly which is reassuring. I live in Colorado and obviously there isn't salt water very close by....What are my options on getting a small-mid sized octopus? Any input is appreciated. I hope it's possible for me to pursue this.
Thanks!

Hello,

I am new to this hobby. I am intrigued and excited to house an octopus. I will have several questions over the next few months I'm sure, but it looks like this community is helpful and friendly which is reassuring. I live in Colorado and obviously there isn't salt water very close by....What are my options on getting a small-mid sized octopus? Any input is appreciated. I hope it's possible for me to pursue this.
Thanks!
Hi were you able to find an octopus? If so could you tell me where? I can't find any

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back