What's the clumsiest thing you ever did keeping your aquarium?

This is the 10 gallon freshwater that I have had for years. It has housed my kids African dwarf frogs (that recently died at 6+ years of age). We always have had about 3 fish in it. My kids decided that their fish were lonely and wanted "friends". I purchased a zebra danio to go with the one already in the tank and a Platy (molly) to go with the other Platy. I'm not sure what I was thinking... I was thinking of you D, since I was considering a larger freshwater tank to accommodate all the babies.

I leave my RO running all night long almost on a weekly basis it runs into the night. At least now I leave my water storage containers over a drain...

At least now I leave my water storage containers over a drain...
Thankfully mine is in the garage and a foot lower than the door. The mixing pump hose has popped out of the container and the float valve has been compromised with the hose, both leading to 20 gallons on the floor ... several times :oops:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back