Whats food is available today

sirreal

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
So I want to post what ceph foods are available today. As of today 10/18/14 I have plenty of shore shrimp and fiddler crabs. Spent several hours today collecting fresh shrimp and fiddlers. Here are a couple pics of todays catch. Everything looks nasty but water is changed every day to keep all clean

When these pics were taken the shrimp and crabs where just put into the holding systems with in mins. I just want to share with everyone what things look like when they come in. I will post pics tomorrow after everything settles and water changes have been done.
As of the moment I have about 80 fiddlers and about 200 shore shrimp from .75"-2.5". Wife is making me clean the garage before I can redo my holding system for shore shrimp. Can you guess what I am doing on my sunday?

The wife said no more tanks in the house "can't blame her. There is 5 reefs in the house" and if I wanted any more in the garage that it had to be cleaned. There is not much more then a path now so that's how my day is going to go. But its really nice out so its some thing I have wanted to do for a wile.

Ours was similar. We have a "his" (tools) and "hers" (fish stuff, empty tanks, sink, RO/DI water, etc) sides (then there are the cars, Kayak and yard stuff that still have to fit in). I added high shelving for some of the my stuff, threw a lot away, put some stuff in the basement and put a lot of stuff back on our peg boards. I want to wash the floor and add one more peg board but at least now you can find stuff again and walk through. It took me 2 weeks to get that far :biggrin2:

I sure wish I had a basement. So 2 trips to the dump and 1 to the storage and the garage looks much better. Now its 6pm and time for weekly water changes. 5 reefs tanks and a couple in the garage. Quick 100g of fresh salt water ready to go.
Fiddlers tank looks much better then last night. Should be done by 9 then the week starts all over tomorrow

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back