Whats food is available today

Discussion in 'Sirreal's Ceph and Feeder Shop' started by sirreal, Oct 18, 2014.

1. sirreal

sirreal Vampyroteuthis Registered

So I want to post what ceph foods are available today. As of today 10/18/14 I have plenty of shore shrimp and fiddler crabs. Spent several hours today collecting fresh shrimp and fiddlers. Here are a couple pics of todays catch. Everything looks nasty but water is changed every day to keep all clean
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    When these pics were taken the shrimp and crabs where just put into the holding systems with in mins. I just want to share with everyone what things look like when they come in. I will post pics tomorrow after everything settles and water changes have been done.
    As of the moment I have about 80 fiddlers and about 200 shore shrimp from .75"-2.5". Wife is making me clean the garage before I can redo my holding system for shore shrimp. Can you guess what I am doing on my sunday?

2. sirreal

I promise the tanks and systems will look better in a few days.

3. DWhatley

DWhatley Cthulhu Staff Member Moderator

LOL, I cleaned out the garage 3 weeks ago but need to add a peg board to finish :rolleyes2:

4. sirreal

The wife said no more tanks in the house "can't blame her. There is 5 reefs in the house" and if I wanted any more in the garage that it had to be cleaned. There is not much more then a path now so that's how my day is going to go. But its really nice out so its some thing I have wanted to do for a wile.

5. DWhatley

DWhatley Cthulhu Staff Member Moderator

Ours was similar. We have a "his" (tools) and "hers" (fish stuff, empty tanks, sink, RO/DI water, etc) sides (then there are the cars, Kayak and yard stuff that still have to fit in). I added high shelving for some of the my stuff, threw a lot away, put some stuff in the basement and put a lot of stuff back on our peg boards. I want to wash the floor and add one more peg board but at least now you can find stuff again and walk through. It took me 2 weeks to get that far :grin:

6. sirreal

I sure wish I had a basement. So 2 trips to the dump and 1 to the storage and the garage looks much better. Now its 6pm and time for weekly water changes. 5 reefs tanks and a couple in the garage. Quick 100g of fresh salt water ready to go.
    Fiddlers tank looks much better then last night. Should be done by 9 then the week starts all over tomorrow

DWhatley likes this.