• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

what size octopus???

vinny

Hatchling
Registered
hi guys could you tell me what size octopus would best suit a tri 190 tank? and also are there any uk members on here thanx guys

Hi, I'm in the UK too. The Juwel Trigon 190 is roughly 40g so not big enough for some species, some may fit though. I think your first problem is that it is really hard to get any certain species in this country, nobody can identify anything but mimics and blue ring, so anything else is sold as just plain 'octopus'.
Have a ring round and see what you can get hold of first, then it's easier for people to recommend.
Whereabouts are you btw? I'm in Birmingham so if you're midlands based I can give you a basic idea of what we can get around here.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back