what kind octopus is this ?

If someone know what kind of octopus is it that would be great, the seller said its brown wing octopus from south america but being honest i don't know if that is true or not because even the seller wasn't 100 % sure about this. The octopus has a white(white-blue) spots by the eyes and with neutral background her natural color is light brown.

from the first picture it Looks to me like an Adopus most likely aculeatus. But they are not from S.America, they are from Indonesia.

Is the seller certain it came from S.America? Many sellers have no idea and will just make stuff up.

Upvote 0
I have checked what you said and it looks that you are right. Abdopus aculeatus is the right one, I have been thru the videos and ictures of those and my octopus looks exactley like the one you told me. Thank you very much for your help. It look like the seller had NO idea what is he selling. :smile:

Upvote 0

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back