What is all the fuss over dwarfs?

Well they arent all very nocturnal. Mystique is believed to be a dwarf and she comes out at all hours of the day. I love Mystique. For those unable to keep larger tanks dwarfs are the only viable option.

I remember a college student who was unable to have any tank larger than 10 gallons... so a dwarf would be perfect in that case.

With mercs being able to keep multiples is a plus. Also some just like tiny octopuses. I know when I watched Sedona it was so strange because she was SO tiny. Watching her was just fascinating. If you have never kept a dwarf you really cant understand and even if you do you may not. They arent for everyone. I wanted to stay away from them at all costs before I had Sedona. Now, I dont mind at all.

I will say it was very frustrating not being able to see her for the first 2 months. Then, when I could she only lived for a short time.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back