• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

what do YOU keep

Ocho

Right now I have a bimac named Ocho. He has two camel shrimp tankmates and 1 out of 20 hermits that were in there originally there are two mollies that were bought to give Ocho something to chase. There are some tiny snails but i am not sure were they came from. haven't added anything new to the tank in over a year besides Ocho and the mollies. I also breed cockatiels and have a kitty cat and a small fresh water tank in the boys room.

I am on my 3rd Bimac. I also have freshwater tanks, frogs, tarantula, desert Kingsnake with a head tilt, 3 rotten cats, 2 rotten dogs, couple English Keets, 1 African Grey that yells at the rotten cats and dogs, and lots of stuffed cephs, ceph statues, plastic cephs, I admit it!!! I am obsessed!!!!! :mrgreen:

And my this obsession has even followed me to work......

Carol

corw314's pic

Dude your gettin a Dell. I knew that Dell made the Optiplex pc, but I didn't know they made an "Octo"plex pc. :sleeping: Ha Ha ....... okay so don't laugh!

Currently, 1 octopus, 5 freshwater angels, 3 bala sharks, 1 glass catfish, 1 maroon clown, 1 chocolate chip star, 5 forbes stars, a brittle, grass shrimp, 3 anoles, 3 treefrogs, 1 salamander, 1 leopard gecko, 1 tarantula, and that's all I can think of at the moment. And my girlfriend want's a monkey.

as long as we're naming everything we keep,

1 octopus stuffedanimalicus, as said before.

1arowana, some silver dollars, 4 catfish, a whole bunch of cichlids (meeki, nigrofasciatum, nicaraguense,...) a lot of boas, pythons and ratsnakes, 2 spurred tortoises, 11 slider turtles, a hyperkinetic dog and a cat with a contact disorder.

last but not least: a really big monkey, no wait I'm talking about myself now :biggrin2:

I think it should be what do you want to keep.

I've got 2 wooden octos from Jamaica, 1 dwarf seahorse (2 pregnant ones are coming), 2 pipefish, 4 cats, 4 horses, a couple cichlids, and a dog.

Ok I'll bite......

1 Bimac, a feather star, mexican dragon eel, niger trigger, red emeror snapper, a lion fish, undulated trigger, yellow tang, yellow chromis, convict goby, coral beauty angel, watchman goby, (not going to list all the corals, but about 25 species). 3 dogs: a mut, bishon, and a min long haired dachshund. there is more but my fingeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssss :roll:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back