• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

What ceph should i get?

i have a 150 gallon talk i set up for an octo. it has been cycling for 8 months. i was wondering what kinda i should get for that size of tank. i would like a bigger octo and one with al onger life span. letm ek now what u think i should get. thanx everyopne
greg

I would say.....

o. briareus becuse they grow a nice size and are friendly I know cause hade excpereance with 2 dwarfs are a bad idea becaus they only live for 2 months

GET BRIAREUS!!!!

Both of you should get either a briareus or a bimac. A bandensis can be kept in a 55 and a few can be kept in a 150. We don't recommend dwarfs as they're nearly always nocturnal and have short lifespans. Check out our ceph articles, they might help you in making a decision

octopus_octo said:
o. briareus becuse they grow a nice size and are friendly I know cause hade excpereance with 2 dwarfs are a bad idea becaus they only live for 2 months

GET BRIAREUS!!!!

are briareus better than bimacs? my briareus should be hear in 2 days so Im exited.

i think the briareus is a little cooler just because i can get one faster. thanks for your replys. and i figure that everyone is getting a bimac and i dont want to conform. :smile:

anyone wana help me think of an octo for my 150 gallon tank. it has been cycling for 8 months. i want a bigger octo and an active one. anyone with any ideas please help.

thanx
greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back