What ceph books are on your bookshelf?

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
I thought it might be fun to have a thread on who has what books... plus, it may help to know who to ask if they need something looked up...

Here's my current ceph bookshelf, and I'm looking forward to adding Colin and Nancy's book soon!

I should probably transcribe the list for ease of searching, but the pic is somehow more tangible-seeming.

Attachments

• conv_303435.jpg
    conv_303435.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 94
Nice! That's better than a lot of university libraries I've looked at.

Some of my ceph books and a few of my aquarium books. I have many of the TFH books for reference (to learn how they handle photos, layout, references, etc.)

i have some other ceph and aquarium books in other bookcases -I don't keep them all in one place!

Nancy

Here is an 8 year old's collection. Missing in action is the book that started it all Tentacles:biggrin2:

Attachments

• conv_293355.jpg
    conv_293355.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 139
Jana, you might want to look at the Cowboy and the Octopus (center bottom with my collection of kids books). I could not talk my grandson into a reading session this weekend so I have not read it but the idea was to cute to pass up.

My office is a catastrophe ... many books are with others, but here's what I've been left with (and a terribly messy series of box files that I've carted around for near 20 years)

Attachments

• conv_293368.jpg
    conv_293368.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 118
  • conv_293369.jpg
    conv_293369.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 161
Where did you aquire all the colorful stuffed animals Steve? We haven't been able to find many than Garrett doesn't already has.
Thanks for the suggestion about the book Cowboy and the Octopus. Has anyone read Billy the Squid before? That is another book Garrett is wanting.

P.S. Garrett was wondering if Steve had received his emails yet?

While this book is not on my son's personal bookshelf, he found it in the new release section of our local library. Garrett got very excited when he came to the last page. He saw the man he wants to meet "before he is a teen". I think we all know him, Steve O'Shea.

Attachments

• conv_293383.jpg
    conv_293383.jpg
    870.1 KB · Views: 71
  • conv_293384.jpg
    conv_293384.jpg
    725.1 KB · Views: 81
Steve O'Shea;127326 said:
My office is a catastrophe ... many books are with others, but here's what I've been left with (and a terribly messy series of box files that I've carted around for near 20 years)

That's nothing on mine! I'll take a pic tomorrow.

Excellent book

The Cowboy and the Octopus book is wonderful. I got it for my son's birthday. He loved it and the adults who read it thought it was really funny. Thanks for alerting me to this book.

Jana

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back