Whale Vommit

m82

Hatchling
Registered
Well let's see, I'm a grad student at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
Recently, I've started a life-size drawing of a sperm whale in its death throws, throwing up giant squid parts.
-So basically I ended up here looking for specifics on squid part sizes etc.
-If anyone actually has a photo of a whale throwing up please pass it along.
--thanks

m82 said:
Well let's see, I'm a grad student at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
Recently, I've started a life-size drawing of a sperm whale in its death throws, throwing up giant squid parts.
-So basically I ended up here looking for specifics on squid part sizes etc.
-If anyone actually has a photo of a whale throwing up please pass it along.
--thanks

"Recently, I've started a life-size drawing of a sperm whale in its death throws, throwing up giant squid parts."

:shock:
...the mind boggles...

I'm thinking photos and descriptions from Malcolm Clark's Soviet whaling days might be just the thing. Is there any really good source for this?

Don't let them discourage you! There is a ton of information about squid bits on TONMO! But it's better information if you want relatively intact bits. There are tentacles, arms and suckers and hooks, and beaks, which may be the most important bit of vomit.

But :yuck: and no odorama, thank you!

Skepticism on the dimensions of your work abounds!

Melissa

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back