• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

well now that zoidbergs home he wont come out of the house!

joefish84 said:
well... he finally came out of the home and then 18 hours later he died... damn him... oh well guess i better call octopets back

:sad: sorry to hear it-- I have been rooting for zoidberg since he went missing in the mail...

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. The Zoidberg saga has been a continual cliffhanger, so I'm saddened to hear it's conclusion.

well i talked to jim yesterday and hes gonna send me new zoidberg next week so ill keep this post up for zoidberg jr. and the saga will go on... in the meantime zoiberg sr. is exploring the depths of the antartic of my freezer!

Remember the episode where they're all aging in reverse and have to go to the fountain of aging?

At the end, when Zoidberg ages too long in it and dries up its revealed that it wasn't really Zoidberg who died but his brother who had just budded!

Dan

I am so happy to hear Zoidberg is in the freezer!!! My daughtor takes great glee in informing non octopus friendly people that Hermin, Ink, Inklet and Lil Pumpkin, stilll.....reside in my freezer!!!! My intentions have been to return them to the sea in this fantastic burlap bag Nancy was kind enough to make as a memorial to them, but for some reason, the look of absolute shock and disgust on some of the peoples faces, makes it very hard to part with any of them!!!!! :mrgreen:

Carol

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back